This program is designed to make backing up your Minecraft data as easy as possible. It can be very annoying to backup your saves,
minecraft.jar or even your whole .minecraft folder. With this tool, it's easy. You can backup and restore your files in different ways.
INFO: The backups are saved in a folder called ".kirby0016backuper" in the same folder as your .minecraft folder. E.g: Windows:
1. Start the exe / jar file (on Mac or Linux use the jar file)
2. Click one of the buttons at the top to create a backup. (the button caption says it all)
3. later when you want to restore the backup: choose one of the backups in the list (you might have to double click "Backups" first,
but then you should see a folder with the date of the backup creation)
4. After choosing a backup click "Restore".
By downloading this you agree with the following:
You are allowed to:
1. use this tool and everything you create with it
You aren't allowed to:
1. redistribute this software or any part of it
2. make money with the software or anything based on it
3. decompile it / get the source code
I am NOT responsible for any damage done to your computer or anything else.